Nothing is better than a nice fluffy fresh homemade pizza, right? You would think that making fresh dough after a long day of work would be too much, but The Pioneer Woman’s recipe is far from hard, and is absolutely delicious! I only followed her crust recipe, and decided to come up with my own toppings. That’s the beauty of making homemade goodies isn’t it? You get to be the boss of what goes in and what doesn’t, I love having that kind of freedom! For my pizzas, I kept them pretty simple. For the first one I added: basil, mozzarella, and tomato sauce. The second I added: mushrooms, olives, onions, and mozzarella, amazing right? This is the perfect meal for one of those weekday nights where you feel like chowing down on some delicious comfort food.
Things You Will Need
1. 1 1/2 cup Warm Water
2. 1 teaspoon Instant or Active Yeast
3. 4 cups Flour
4. 1 teaspoon Salt
5. 1/3 cup Olive Oil
6. Tomato Sauce
7. Tomato Paste
1. Follow The Pioneer Woman’s Crust recipe.
2. Mix some tomato sauce and tomato paste together. —-I didn’t measure these two ingredients out. I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t like my pizza drenched in sauce. I like a very minimal amount of sauce so I was able to make the pizza to my liking, so you do the same!
3. Spread the sauce evenly over the dough.
4. Cut up some mozzarella cheese in thin slices, and place on top of the dough.
5. Add some basil.
* Note that you can use any toppings that you please.
6. Pop the beauties into the 375 degree oven for 15-17 minutes.
7. Eat your beautiful pizza while it’s warm!
Inspiration of the day: ” Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”- Marilyn Monroe