Earlier this week, Women’s Wear Daily (WWD), posted their top ten favorite spring 2010 ready to wear (RTW) collections. I don’t know how they came up with their top ten favorites because all of the collections had so much personality to them, in very different ways. They were all so enjoyable to look through. Check out WWD’s top ten:
1. Alberta Feretti’s modernized Edwardian collection.
2. Balenciaga’s futuristic collection.
3. Chanel’s country chic collection.
4. Donna Karen’s emotional, artsy collection.
5. Jason Wu’s Tim Burton and Tara Donovan inspired collection.
6. Marc Jacob’s fantasy filled collection.
7. Missoni’s jaw- dropping knitted collection.
8. Oscar de la Renta’s elegance with a twist collection.
9. Stella McCartney’s tailored floral collection.
10. Versace’s Alice and Wonderland inspired collection.